HYBRIDIZED POLYMER PAVEMENT MARKING SYSTEM A two-part 100% solids epoxy available in traffic safety colors to be used as a long life pavement marking system on both asphalt and concrete surfaces. A highly reflective surface can be obtained by broadcasting reflective glass beads immediately after the application of the MARK-55.3 System.
- High night time (wet and dry) reflectivity due to the material's retention properties.
- High abrasion resistance ï¿½ holds well under industrial and highway traffic.
- Completely impervious to salt, grease, oils, acids, alkalis and common solvent spillage.
- Bonds well to clean, dust free asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Good retention of high density, high reflectant glass beads to offer constant shine throughout the life of the system.
- Available in all safety colors.
- Quick setting - allows for traffic to be opened without delay.
- Capable of curing at temperature conditions of 35Â°F and above.
- Nonflammable, non-pollutant and low toxicity.
- Applicable within hours of freshly placed asphalt.
- No loss or shrinkage in the mil thickness during drying or curing of the coating.
- Solvent-less - no toxic fumes.
- 100% solids epoxy.
- Long life and highest night time reflectivity applications.
- Safety line marking on roads and highways.
- Industrial line marking where high abrasion resistance is required.
- Long life line marking for food processing and other chemical plants where high chemical resistance to corrosive chemicals is required.