SOLVENT FREE HYBRIDIZED POLYMER PAVEMENT MARKING SYSTEM A two-part solvent free hybridized polymer system available in traffic safety colors to be used as a long life pavement marking system on both asphalt and concrete surfaces. A highly reflective surface, visible over a long distance can be obtained by broadcasting reflective glass beads immediately after the application of the MARK-55.4 System.
MARK-55.4 is especially designed to provide extra resistance to ultra violet (U.V.) exposure and is completely free of TMPTA (Tri-Methylol Propane Tri-Acrylate) and other multifunctional monomers.
MARK-55.4 is specially designed for handwork marking on new concrete and asphalt pavements and applications where longer wetting times are required.
- High night time reflectivity due to the material's retention properties.
- Highest glass bead retention over the life cycle of the product.
- Very high abrasion resistance - holds well under industrial and highway traffic.
- Completely impervious to salt, grease, oils, acids, alkalis and common solvent spillage.
- Very high shear bond, tensile and compressive strengths.
- Bonds well to clean, dust-free asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Permanent retention of high density, high reflectance glass beads to offer constant shine throughout the life of the system.
- Available in all safety colors.
- Excellent adhesion to new concrete
- Capable of curing at temperature conditions of 45Â°F and above.
- Non-flammable, non-pollutant and low toxicity.
- Solvent free; hence, no loss or shrinkage in the mil thickness during drying or curing of the coating.
- Long working time provides higher wetting of the pavement, thus a better bond.
- Applicable within hours of freshly placed asphalt.
- Excellent weatherability and good U.V. resistance.
- Most resistant to snow plow damage.
- Available in non-lead yellow.
- Long life and highest night time reflectivity application.
- Safety line marking on roads and highways.
- On newly placed concrete and asphalt pavement for long life marking.
- Industrial line marking where high abrasion resistance is required.
- Handwork such as arrows, stop bars, etc.