100% SOLIDS POLYURETHANE HYBRID MARKING
MARK-65.5 provides a highly reflective surface, visible over a long distance, during the day and night conditions on both asphalt and concrete surfaces. It is available in traffic safety colors.
- High night time (wet and dry) reflectivity.
- High daytime visibility.
- High abrasion resistance - holds well under industrial and highway traffic
- Completely impervious to salt, grease, oils, acids, alkalis and common solvent spillage.
- Very high shear bond, tensile and compressive strengths.
- Bonds well to clean, dust free asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Good retention of high density, high reflectant glass beads to offer constant shine throughout the life of the system.
- Good adhesion to new concrete.
- Quick setting, allowing traffic to be opened without delay.
- Capable of curing at temperature conditions of 35 F and above.
- Nonflammable, non-pollutant and free of solvents.
- 100% solids - no loss or shrinkage in the mil thickness during drying or curing of the coating.
- Applicable within hours of freshly placed asphalt.
- Available in traffic safety colors.
- Long life and highest day/night visibility during wet and dry conditions.
- Safety line marking on roads and highways.
- High traffic areas requiring rapid track free.
- Long-life marking for food processing and other chemical plants requiring high chemical resistance to corrosive chemicals.